Do not transfer money without inspecting the property and meeting the provider.
More information about Scams please visit SCAMwatch
Accommodation Services - Contact us for information on your options, as well as advice on any issues that might arise during your tenancy
+61 7 3365 3419
Top 5 Tips
1. Before signing the lease, read it carefully, if there is anything in it which you do not understand ask questions.
2. Always best to leave a trail of your communication. Email is a great way to keep a copy of all your communication.
3. Be careful with what you sign relating to your tenancy; do not let anybody rush you. Never sign a blank form, such as the “Bond Refund Form”.
4. In accordance to the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) legislation, a bond must be lodged to the RTA within 10 days.
5. A written tenancy agreement is highly recommended as it serves to protect both parties of the lease.
Check out UQ's Suburb Guide for more information on where to live
TransLink Journey Planner - Getting around Brisbane is made easy, simply click to plan your journey
Edit Your Property Listing - Use our step by step guide to editing your property listing