Do not transfer money without inspecting the property and meeting the provider.
More information about Scams please visit SCAMwatch
Accommodation Services - Contact us for information on your options, as well as advice on any issues that might arise during your tenancy
+61 7 3365 3419
Top 5 Tips
1. Before signing the lease, read it carefully, if there is anything in it which you do not understand ask questions.
2. Always best to leave a trail of your communication. Email is a great way to keep a copy of all your communication.
3. Be careful with what you sign relating to your tenancy; do not let anybody rush you. Never sign a blank form, such as the “Bond Refund Form”.
4. In accordance to the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) legislation, a bond must be lodged to the RTA within 10 days.
5. A written tenancy agreement is highly recommended as it serves to protect both parties of the lease.
Check out UQ's Suburb Guide for more information on where to live
TransLink Journey Planner - Getting around Brisbane is made easy, simply click to plan your journey
Edit Your Property Listing - Use our step by step guide to editing your property listing
As part of your approval, you have agreed to the terms and conditions as outlined on our site. As part of being an approved user of our rentals database we take our duty of care of providers and tenants very seriously. Should we receive any correspondence that contravenes the provision of a safe environment for all, we will be in contact. Our communication to you does not in any way imply that a personal judgement has been made about you.
Please note, that while we are investigating a possible breach or concern, your listing may be closed during this time which you will be notified of. Should we not receive correspondence from you in regards to our communication within 5 days of our contact, your listing and access may be permanently removed.